Important Parent Information
Our sick kids policy is in place to protect everyone from the illnesses that are inevitably present in child care. The following precautions and rules will help us keep everyone as healthy as possible.
* If your child becomes ill at school a parent will be called to pick up the child as soon as possible.
* A child must be fever free for 24 hours before they may return to school.
* A child must not vomit for 24 hours before returning to school.
* Any contagious rash, infection, or illness must be clear for at least 24 hours before returning to school.
* All Saints may ask for a doctor's note at any time they feel it is necessary.
We care for your child's well being! If they are sick please keep them home to recover!
Late to School??
In order to keep our school functioning at it's best and keep everyone on schedule please arrive no later than 9am.
We realize that things happen! If you are going to be late you are required to call and let us know your estimated time of arrival so that we can be ready to welcome your child!
Nap Time Policy
Pre-School licensing requires that our students take a nap if they stay with us for a full day. They must have a sheet and blanket at school that will be taken home and washed weekly. We provide a comfy nap mat for them and we create a calm, quiet, and relaxing environment for your child to rest in. Typically nap hours are from 12:30 - 2:30 each day.
Snacks for your child!!!
Each month parents will be assigned a "snack day". On this day you are responsible for bringing a healthy snack for your child's entire class. This way each classroom has a diverse and fun snack in the morning and afternoon.
Healthy snacks include items such as string cheese, yogurt, crackers, fruit, cereal, etc... Your child's teacher can offer great ideas of different foods the kids might like!